Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Session Fee MUST be paid at time of booking.
2. No part of any order, including digital images, will be given until the order balance has been paid in full.
3. Once signed for release Footprints Photography Studios have the right to use all images for advertising and studio purposes. Footprints Photography studios have the right to use multiple children on their page at any time for promotional work with parents permission.
4. Cameras, including mobile phone cameras, and recording devices may not be used during our session we have the right to shut down shoots if customers do so.
5. Regarding Cake Smashes: It is the responsibility of the client to inform the photographer of any allergies upon booking. The photographer will not be held liable in the event that a child is found to be allergic to any of the ingredients used to make the cake. The photographer has the cakes professionally made by a third-party. Items may contain or have come in contact with nuts.
6. If a Cake is provided by us here at Footprints Photography Studios and the shoot is cancelled there will be an additional fee for a new cake to be made, or the client must bring their own.
7. COOLING OFF PERIOD - Because the supply of the photographs has been made to the Client’s personal specification, (i.e. image number, print size, frame style, etc.), the Client does not have the right to a cooling off period. Refunds are unavailable however if damaged or faulty Footprints Photography Studios will fix the issue.
8. Upon booking and payment, the Photographer shall reserve the time and date agreed upon.
9. All sitting fees are non-refundable.
10. We require 24 hours notice for a reschedule or cancellation. Shoots can be rescheduled 1 time per customer before your shoot is cancelled providing enough notice has been given. Saturday cancellations may not be rescheduled to another Saturday as this is a busy period. Not turning up to your shoot with no notice will result in your shoot being cancelled with no option to reschedule.
11. If Footprints Photography Studios cannot perform this Contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to the Photographer ’s illness or emergency, then the Photographer shall return any deposit to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the Photographer. In the event that Footprints Photography Studios fail to perform for any other reason, Footprints Photography Studios shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s order.
12. REGARDING WATCH ME GROW PACKAGE; Sessions cannot be transferred or used as monetary value in any way.
13. The charges in this Contract are based on Footprints Photography Studios Standard Price List. This price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed.
14. NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT: It is ILLEGAL to copy or reproduce digital images and printed photographs elsewhere without Footprints Photography Studios permission, in the form of a Print Release, and violators of this Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties.
15. REGARDING DIGITAL IMAGES: If the Client loses or damages his or her digital images, Footprints Photography Studios will not by liable for such loss or damage and will not replace lost or damaged files. It is highly recommended, by the Photographer, that clients immediately back-up any digital files on an external drive or via online cloud storage. Digital images purchased by the Client still remain the property of Footprints Photography Studios and may not be altered in any way, shape of form, including but not limited to editing the overall style of image, colour/contrast/exposure changes, cropping portions of the images, adding objects/persons/graphics and deleting objects/persons/graphics.
16. REGARDING VIEWING & PRINTING IMAGES: Please note that all images produced by Footprints Photography Studios that are viewed in non-professional editing programs will appear less sharp than if the same images are viewed using a professional program. Printed images will be correct in colour, sharpness and other variables that may be affected by non-calibrated monitor and non-professional programs, that is, if the printed images have been produced by a professional imaging lab. In order for printed images to meet the quality of the original digital files, they must be printed on high-quality photographic paper or on other professional photographic mediums, and done so by a professional lab. It is highly recommended that the Client order printed images from a reputable, professional lab to ensure that the quality of his or her digital images is met. Footprints Photography Studios is not liable for the quality of images printed by any imaging lab, both professional and non.
17. AFTER VIEWING/CHOOSING OF IMAGES: All files are kept file for 7 days after viewing to allow for payment, until being moved onto a hard drive where they will be kept for a minimum of 2 months. PLEASE NOTE - there may be a fee to retrieve the images off the hard drive. Clients will be given a minimum of 48 hours notice of this.
18. Any orders such as prints and box frames must be collected by the customer within 7 days of arrival. If orders are not collected within 7 Days Footprints Photography Studios cannot be held liable for any damages caused or mistakes when images have been changed.
19. Please note any offers including FREE images or Box frames are only available when purchasing a package at £149 or above.
20. Watch me grow free box frame offers are only valid once all 4 shoots have been completed with a minimum £149 spend per shoot, the box frame will be received on the last shoot with a combination of all sittings.
21. Any additional editing such as rashes, tattoos or other personal preferences may incur an additional charge.
22. Promotional work as courtesy of any competition can be cancelled or amended at any point by Footprints Photography Studios.
23. Footprints Photography Studios will not accept any harassment or inappropriate behavior including messages via social media and phone calls. Footprints Photography Studios reserve the right to ask you to leave the studio immediately and ban people from the studio and the page if they feel necessary.
24. Free shoots courtesy of Footprints can be cancelled or amended at any point with no explanation needed.
25. Parking is solely the clients responsibility. Footprints Photography Studios are not liable for any parking fines or the costs of parking tickets purchased.
26. No more then one offer may be used per shoot or transaction.
27. Vouchers purchased are valid 3 months from purchase date unless stated otherwise and approved by staff.
28. This Contract incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this Contract must be in writing and signed by both parties.
IF ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS HELD TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE UNDER THE LAW, THE VALIDITY OF THIS AGREEMENT AS A WHOLE SHALL NOT BE AFFECTED, AND THE OTHER PROVISIONS OF THE AGREEMENT SHALL REMAIN IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.